Vital Team Member for
Receiption /Administration Support
You would be a vital and valued part of our team, assisting the Co-ordinator, staff and volunteers in our friendly office,
• Support and provide cover at AYICC reception which will involve meeting and greeting clients, answering telephone calls and taking messages for staff and volunteers
• Make appointments for clients and record.
• Record all incoming and outgoing post.
• Light administration duties.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties.
There are 7 shift patterns and we can be very flexible with which suits you best, they are detailed below -
Monday & Wednesdays - 9.30am to 1.00pm or 1.00pm to 4.30pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays - 9.00am to 1.00pm, 1.00pm to 5.00pm or 5.00pm to 9.00pm
Fridays - 9.00am to 12.00pm or 12.00pm to 3.00pm
For a volunteer registration pack please contact us on or at –
Antrim Youth Information and Counselling Centre
10a High Street
T: 028 9442 9844